Thursday, November 1, 2012

Is Now the Time to Buy: Part V



Over this past week a slew of new indicators have come out all pointing to a vigorous rebound in South Florida housing. Over the past year I have been running this series in the hope to help my clients keep up with the voluminous data about the housing market.

It seems all the indicators continue to indicate strengthening: with prices up, foreclosures down, construction way up, and housing starts way up; further strengthen my position that if your in the market to buy (or are thinking about it) now is the time to do it.

Home vacancy rate falls to pre-housing bubble levels

Foreclosure rates and mortgage delinquency down in August

Contracts for future construction jump 66% through September

South Florida housing starts jump 41% in Q3

Home prices rise in August

If you have any questions please contact me. I'm hear to help you take advantage of the new housing "boom"

No comments:

Post a Comment