Monday, January 5, 2009

Are you tired of bad news?

Hi there,

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

I've set up this blog for one simple reason. I'm tired of all the bad news. I'm tired of the talking heads eagerly salivating at the latest employment numbers, stocks prices, home prices, or the number of on our streets or on the battlefields around the world.

And I want to remind people that the world isn't coming to an end, the sky is not falling, and they can win at life.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Did you know that what you put your attention on, becomes more solid, becomes more real?

Did you know that your own thoughts create your own reality (meaning that what you agree is real, becomes so)?

I invite you to create a little.

Tommorrow make a decision. Don't read the paper, and don't watch the news.

And simply decide that it will be a good day. That everyone you work with WILL do a good job.

That the deal you are working on WILL go through.

Try it, and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment